Product Testing/Reviewing, Winnings, Giveaway Listings & More.
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Use Your Pen Drive As Your System Ram
1) First Insert the Pen Drive atleast having an memory of 1GB ,( Preferably 4GB) in the Given USB port of the Computer
2) Wait for the Pen Drive Detection and see whether it is detected or not
3) After detection of Pen Drive, you should do the following things Carefully
4) Now go to My Computer and right click it, then go to the Properties
5) Now go to Advanced and then to the Performance settings
6) Now again Advanced, and go to Change
7) In the Change, select the pen drive which u inserted
Then click on the Custom size and " check the value of space available "
9) Please Enter the Same in the Initial and Maximum Columns also
10) Now your Pen drive space is used for the System Virtual Memory , Just Restart and enjoy the Faster and Furious PC