Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Lord Is My Shepherd


The Bible Presented by United Bible Societies The Lord is my shepherd. (that is a RELATIONSHIP). I shall not want. (that is SUPPLY). He makes me lie down in green pastures. (that is REST). He leads me beside the still waters. (that is REFRESHMENT). He restores my soul. (that is HEALING). He leads me in the paths of righteousness.(that is GUIDANCE). For His names’ sake. (that is PURPOSE). Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. (that is TESTING). I will fear no evil. (that is PROTECTION). For thou are with me. (that is FAITHFULNESS). Thy rod and they staff, they comfort me. (that is DISCIPLINE). He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. (that is HOPE). He anoints my head with oil. (that is CONSECRATION). My cup runneth over. (that is ABUNDANCE). Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. (that is BLESSING). And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord. (that is SECURITY). Forever. (that is ETERNITY). Amen. (SO BE IT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment