Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Peanut Allergic Reaction

http://news.yahoo.com/video/teenager-dies-fathers-arms-camp-013900034.html
Thirteen-year-old Natalie Giorgi's family issued a statement: “As our hearts are breaking over this tragedy, we hope others can learn from this that food allergies are life-threatening.” Natalie's Rice Krispies treat was iced with chocolate and peanut butter, and the teen was allergic to peanuts. Even though she spat it out, the bite was enough to put her to anaphylactic shock and cardiac arrest.