Saturday, May 21, 2016

My Security Bio

lll%SF BIO  5-2016 Resigned Effective IMMEDIATELY 6-6-2016 Now working for MYSELF Lalll%

Gaynell Holmes 
StateChapter TXlll%Security Force
SC TXlll%Security Force are, serious, top of the line forces. I joined because I have always been involved in one way or the other such lines of work. My dad having been AF Vet, Retired Sheriff's Dept, Retired City PD, PD and Security also again as well. My lines of work included various offices Courthouse, to working with my dad and for the then Chief Sheriff's Dept., to lisenced Security Sergeant myself and so all of it has been my line of work and interest.
The best thing about being a member of lll%SF isth leadership and the fact that we are all one huge family.
I hope to accomplish building and growing relationships and teams with lll%SF.
To reach such goals I have joined lll%SF and am in operation.
TXlll%SecurityForce